Early Arrival Group Request
• Student organizations that need to have members of their group arrive on campus earlier than the posted opening date of 8:00 am, Friday, August 23, 2013 must submit this Early Arrival Request Form with their Vice President's signature/approval and a student roster to Residence Life by Friday, July 12, 2013.
The advisor to the student group must be the person to submit the form.
The Early Arrival Request form must be submitted to Alicia O'Brien in Residence Life (Moseley 213).
• The request form will be reviewed jointly by the Vice President for the group’s area and Residence Life.
• PLEASE NOTE: Approved student groups can move in no sooner than August 1, 2013.
• We cannot accommodate early arrivals on Thursday, August 22 or Friday, August 23. If your group needs to be on campus at this time, you will need to arrange an arrival time prior to these dates.
• We are also unable to accommodate students who arrive earlier than their approved time.
Policy for students not approved to arrive early:
• Individual students not affiliated with a campus organization who request to return to University housing earlier than the posted opening date of 8:00 am Saturday, August 24, 2013, will not be approved