Residence Hall and Apartments: Holland House
Holland House, the former home of two Elon presidents, was moved from its location across from the McMichael Center to South Campus and his now home to the Catholic Newman Center, 3 student residences and a professional peer minister.
The first floor hosts programs and activities sponsored by Catholic Campus Ministry and the top floor is part of the University Residence Life program and provides housing for three upper-class (sophomore, junior or senior) students. Students residing in Holland House do not have any duties with the Catholic Newman Center; the second floor is private and separate from the first floor, but students residing there should be supportive of the use of the first floor as the Catholic Newman Center. Details about the residence rooms are below.
Second Floor Residences
• 3 Large, single rooms
• Each room includes a large closet, double-sized bed, armoire, and desk
• 2 Full bathrooms, each shared between 2 people of the same sex
• Parking in close proximity
• Private furnished common room for residents on the 2nd floor
• Wired internet access in each room
• Card access front door
• Full kitchen
• Laundry facilities
• Meeting and gathering spaces
• Each resident pays the regular single room rate
• Residents may opt to buy a meal plan, but are not required to do so
• Students who have already signed a lease to live in campus apartments may not break their lease to live in the Holland House.