A groundbreaking model of legal education
Elon Law’s new curriculum positions students to excel in the rapidly evolving legal profession. In keeping with the school's vision to be a pioneering "law school with a difference," the new curriculum is highly experiential, personalized and professionally connected. With this new program, Elon Law is providing leadership for major changes taking place in legal education.
Highlights of Elon Law's new program:
- The first and only law school to ensure that all students benefit from full-time, course-connected residencies in the practice of law
- Experiential learning integrated throughout the curriculum, representing more than 20 percent of program
- An introductory course for all students to develop skills essential for success in law school and the legal profession, including legal analysis, writing and professionalism
- A seven-trimester schedule in which students complete their studies in December, allowing them to take the February bar exam and begin law practice in the spring
- A reduced tuition 20 percent lower than the private law school average and guaranteed not to increase once a student enrolls, plus substantial scholarship and fellowship opportunities