Introducing new faculty & staff meal plans
How would you like to eat a delicious, fresh-made lunch for only $6?
Don’t lose your parking spot, buy a new faculty & staff meal plan.
Elon Dining now offers exclusive faculty & staff meal plans at deeply discounted rates.
Faculty & Staff 25 Meal Plan: It costs $150 (plus tax) or only $6 per meal.
Faculty & Staff 50 Meal Plan: It costs $275 (plus tax) or only $5.50 per meal.
- Deeply discounted meal rates. Pay only $5.50 - $6 for a an all-you-care-to-eat meal. That’s 50 percent off the regular door rate.
- Use your meals in all dining halls and all retail dining locations using the Meal Exchange Program.*
*The Meal Exchange Program is a system used in the retail dining facilities to allow you to purchase combo meals for a meal swipe. Go to the dining website for a complete list of Meal Exchange options.
- Your meals never expire, rolling over from year to year.
- Take colleagues, friends, family or students to lunch using your meals.
- No more carrying your wallet around, your meal plan will be stored on your Phoenix Card.
You can sign up for an exclusive faculty & staff meal plan by contacting Jeremy Teetor at the Bursar’s Office or call 278-5281 or email Jeremy Teetor.