Marketing/Technology Student Position Available
The Department of New Student Programs is seeking a current student to serve as the Technology & Marketing office worker.
This person will promote all the program areas within NSP by engaging technology to support effective and innovative marketing and communication strategies. Specific projects may include:
- support website; keep information up-to-date, accurate, timely and relevant
- Liaise with University Communications and Parent Programs to link relevant and timely information
- Suggest and implement new design as needed
- Update content and distribute regular online newsletters; maintain archives on website
- Collaborate with student staff marketing liaison to effectively use social media in marketing strategies
- Assist in developing online videos to share program information
- Explore options for using mobile apps to support programs.
This position will start as soon as possible. Anticipated 10 hours/week, paid position. Relevant experience with technology & marketing is preferred. If interested, please contact Katie Hight, Director of New Student Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.