- Leading the Nation: Elon is the nation’s only university recognized by U.S. News & World Report in all eight categories of high-impact learning.
- NIH Grant Awarded: Amy Overman’s research selected to receive competitive funding from the National Institutes of Health.
- Hindu Death Rituals: Amy L. Allocco used Fulbright award to study Hindu practices in modern day India.
- Grant for Village Project: “It Takes a Village” project receives a $1 million award from Oak Foundation for its literacy program for young readers.
- Graduate Program Launches: New Master of Science in Management program features partnership between business and communication schools.
- Fulbright Top Producer: Elon University featured on list of American master’s-level institutions whose graduates receive Fulbright student awards.
- Lumina Foundation Grant Funds Transcript Initiative: Registrar’s Offices receives $1.3 million grant to develop innovative approaches to the traditional college transcript.
- Templeton Foundation Grant Funds “Active Matter” Research: A $1 million award will fund research by physics professor Pranab Das and alumnus Daniel Blair ’97, an associate professor at Georgetown University.
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Awarded: Kathleen Hupfeld ’16 will receive a three-year grant from the National Science Foundation to continue studies in motor neuroscience.
- Showcasing Undergraduate Research: Student scholarship is highlighted at the annual Spring Undergraduate Research Forum.
Immersed in Inquiry
With a fair and even-handed approach to news, Michael Bodley ’16 is gaining experience and creating change at some of the nation’s top newspapers.