Elon's Office of International Admissions and the Isabella Cannon Global Education Center work with students from the following schools that are interested in studying abroad at Elon for a semester:
- ESDES—Lyon, France
- Kansai Gaidai University—Osaka, Japan
- Nanyang Technological University—Singapore
- ESB Reutlingen—Reutlingen, Germany
- NEOMA Business School—Reims, France
- University of the Sunshine Coast—Sunshine Coast, Australia
- University of Sussex—Brighton, England
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore—Piacenza, Italy
Students interested in studying abroad from these institutions should work with their university’s study abroad/student exchange office to find out more information.
Students who want to study abroad at Elon must submit:
- Completed Student Exchange Application
- Translated transcripts from the university you currently attend
- 250-500 word personal statement
The following information is not required for the application review process; however, it is required if a student is accepted and plans to enroll at Elon University:
- Photocopy of your passport(s) (required for all applicants from outside the U.S.)
- Completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility (CFR) form
- Original bank statement or letter from the bank issued within the last 6 months
Please note that this information can be sent in with the application and is not used in the decision process.
Non–U.S. citizens seeking admission to Elon must submit a Certificate of Financial Responsibility (CFR). A DS-2019, necessary to obtain your J-1 visa, will then be issued. Students must schedule an appointment with the consulate in their home country to be considered for a visa. For more information on the visa process, please visit the international students section of the Isabella Cannon Global Education Center website.