Do you want to study harder? Dig deeper? See the world from a new perspective? As an Elon University Fellow, you will. And you'll love the challenge.
Elon offers these seven challenging programs:
- Honors Fellows for students in any major*
- Elon College Fellows for majors in the arts and humanities, social sciences and natural and mathematical sciences
- Business Fellows for majors in accounting, economics, economic consulting, entrepreneurship, finance, international business, management and marketing
- Communications Fellows for majors in journalism, strategic communications, cinema and television arts, communication design, media analytics and sport management
- Teaching Fellows for majors in education
- Isabella Cannon Leadership Fellows for students in any major who want to maximize their leadership potential*
- Engineering Fellows for majors in engineering
In each of these programs, you will have exceptional learning opportunities such as these:
- Special courses and faculty mentoring
- Housing options such as a living-learning community for Fellows
- Paid research assistantships or internships
- Scholarships ranging from $5,000 to $13,500 per year
The following information might be helpful as you consider applying for the Fellows Programs:
- Access the Fellows application link via your applicant status page, you must first submit a first-year application before Jan. 10.
- Fellows applications must be submitted by Jan. 15. Students may apply for a maximum of two programs: one school-based (Business, Communications, Elon College, Teaching, or Engineering) and one non-school-based (Honors or Leadership) program or both non-school-based programs (Honors or Leadership) or both non-school-based programs (Honors and Leadership); however, participation is limited to only one Fellows Program.
- Finalists are notified, via your applicant status page, on February 1st to attend Fellows Weekend March 6-7, 2020.