The Elon Society is the university’s premier annual giving recognition society and includes all donors who give $1,500 or more each year for any purpose. Eligible contributions include endowment and capital gifts as well as gifts to the university’s annual funds: Elon’s Greatest Needs, Parents & Grandparents Fund, School of Law Annual Scholarship Fund and the Phoenix Club. Elon Society donors are among the university’s most valued supporters because they help sustain excellence every year. Annual gifts to schools, departments and programs also qualify for Elon Society recognition.
Young Alumni Membership
Undergraduate alumni who graduated in the past five years may join The Elon Society by donating $500 while undergraduate alumni who graduated in the past six to 10 years are eligible to join by making gifts of $1,000.
The Elon Society giving circles recognize donors who through their generous annual gifts preserve the hallmarks of an Elon education.
- Founder’s Circle: $50,000 and above
- Chairman’s Circle: $25,000-$49,999
- President’s Circle: $10,000-$24,999
- Provost’s Circle: $5,000-$9,999
- Leadership Circle: $2,500-$4,999
Each year gifts from Elon Society donors provide vital operational funds to support the best of an Elon education including:
- Excellent academic programs
- Outstanding faculty scholars
- Valuable scholarship support for students
- Top-notch facilities
- Life-changing Elon Experiences: study abroad, internships, service, undergraduate research and leadership