All accidents and injuries sustained on or in university property should be reported immediately to Administrative Services. Accidents include slips, trips and falls, automobile collisions, property damage and personal injury.

Please complete the form(s) below to the best of your ability. 

Accident Reporting Form- to be completed by faculty, staff, students and guests

Employee Bodily Injury- to be completed only for work-related injuries