Administrative Services maintains the University’s general liability insurance policies. Questions regarding the extent of the University’s coverage can be directed to Chris Fulkerson, Assistant Vice President for Administrative Services, at or 336-278-5003.

Certificates of Insurance
The University may provide a certificate of insurance for proof of coverage. If you require a certificate, please click the Request link to the left.

Driving University Vehicles
Elon University authorizes approved students, faculty and staff to drive university owned vehicles. Those wishing to drive a university vehicle must complete the Driver Application and meet the following criteria:

1. Drivers must be at least 19 years of age with at least 3 years of driving experience.
2. Applicants must provide their driving history for the last 5 years or consent to a Motor Vehicle Record report.
3. Applicants understand that their application may be deferred or denied based on their driving record and the criteria set forth by the university’s insurance underwriter.

Students will be removed from the approved driver list upon graduation. Drivers must report any changes to their Motor Vehicle Record within 30 days and understand that the university reserves the right to revoke driving privileges.