Class of 2013
University of South Carolina
Assistant Attorney General,
Office of the South Carolina Attorney General
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
ELON LAW IN THREE WORDS:
AT ELON LAW:
Honors & Activities
- First Place, Elon Law Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Editorial Board Member, Elon Law Review
- Leadership Fellow
- Honor Council
- Law Clerk, Simmons Law Firm, Columbia, S.C.
- Extern, N.C. Business Court, Greensboro, N.C.
- Law Clerk, Nexsen Pruet, Greensboro, N.C.
- Student Clerk, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of S.C., Conway, S.C.
“Practicing in South Carolina, I value most the opportunity to engage and work alongside qualified, passionate and respected lawyers.”
“The ‘Elon Law Advantage’ for my career has been the legal education I obtained while simultaneously enhancing my personal, professional and leadership skills.”
“Through classroom engagement, moot court and legal writing courses, I learned to thoughtfully engage ‘on my feet,’ an experience that has had tremendous value in my law practice.”
REWARDING EXPERIENCES AS A LAWYER:
- Volunteering to help families secure guardianship of relatives
- Aiding first responders through Wills for Heroes
Biking, camping, cooking and community engagement