First-Generation Legal Professionals & Allies
First-Generation Legal Professionals & Allies Organization seeks to provide an extensive law school experience to its members, who may be the first in their family to pursue a professional degree in law, by helping its members to pursue high academic achievement, foster a community of inclusiveness, and promote both professional and personal growth.
2019 Executive Board (from left in photo)
- Kathryn Magoon
Daniel “Dan” Walsh
James Harris Jr.
- Preston Edwards
Cody McPherson (not pictured)
- Professor Steve Friedland
Perks to Membership
- Additional academic and professional guidance
- A support system for all stages of law school
- A host of leadership opportunities
- Wide array of community outreach opportunities
Ways To Keep Up With Us