Makey Makey is an unconventional keyboard that allows you to turn nearly anything that conducts electricity into a computer key. Instead of using a mouse and keyboard, you can use everyday objects like a banana, a plant, or even yourself. Connect one end of an alligator clip to your conductive object, connect the other to the Makey Makey, and tap away!
Makey Makey is located in Maker Hub – Downtown.
Tutorials and resources
- Getting started
- Quick start guide from SparkFun
- Reprogram the Makey Makey with Arduino - Sparkfun
- Makey Makey project ideas
- Group activity guides from Makey Makey
- Makey Makey projects from Instructables.com