The LilyPad Arduino is a modified Arduino designed to be sewn into fabric. The LilyPad lets you embed lights, sounds, and other sensors into textile projects. The small programmable microcontroller allows you to create interactive garments and accessories (like a tacky holiday sweater that lights up and plays music).
LillyPad Arduinos are located in Maker Hub – Downtown.
Tutorials and Resources
- Getting started with LillyPad
- Basics of LilyPad - no Arduino programming required
- Project ideas from LilyPadArduino.org
- LilyPad project ideas from Instructables
- More LilyPad projects ideas
- Download the Arduino software