We are looking for prospective scholars who:
- are ninth graders
- reside or attend school in Alamance County
- have limited financial resources and/or no family history of 4-year college attendance
- demonstrate academic promise
- show no pattern of disciplinary problems
- are willing to commit to program expectations
Approximately 24 scholars are selected each year to be a part of the Elon Academy.
- All ABSS ninth graders receive a letter about the Elon Academy
- All county ninth graders should check the Elon Academy website for admissions information
Virtual Information Sessions to learn more about Elon Academy
October 26th 6:00-6:45pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
October 28th 6:00-6:45pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
November 3rd 7:00-7:45pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
November 4th en Español 6-7pm por Zoom. Haga clic aquí para registrarse.
November 9th 6:30-7:15pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
November 11th 6:30-7:15pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
November 16th 7:00-7:45pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
November 18th 5:00-5:45pm via Zoom. Click here to register.
*Please check back soon for more Information Session dates!*
- The application is due on January 21, 2022. Click here to download the application.
- All completed applications are reviewed by Elon Academy staff. Those students moving forward to the interview process will be notified by mail. Those applicants not moving forward will also be notified by mail.
- Interview sessions will be held at ABSS High Schools. Dates to be determined.
- Students are notified of either acceptance or non-acceptance.
- Rho cohort orientation date: May 14, 2022.