The Art & Art history department is currently accepting proposals for the following exhibitions:
Elon University is currently accepting proposals for small group or solo exhibitions for the 2018-19 academic year. Priority will be given to work that is in dialogue with contemporary practices and ideas. The exhibition would ideally then be used to expand or frame conversations about contemporary definitions of art, materiality, and/or process. All mediums will be considered. Modest honorariums offered for travel, shipping costs, speaking fees, etc.
Entry Requirements: (NO ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS) CD/DVD must include the following:
- Cover letter and artist statement describing exhibition proposal.
- Ten to twenty images or video samples representative of the work that would be in the exhibition. Images saved as JPEG’s with image size set to 300 ppi.
- Artist statement, CV, Gallery statement that could be used in the exhibition, and exhibition record.
- Return address, email, and contact information.
- Entries must be RECEIVED by May 10th, 2018
- Artists should expect to be notified electronically by May 30, 2018
Please mail entries to:
Michael Fels, Art & Art History Department, Elon University, CB 2810, Elon, NC 27244
Click here to download information sheet
Please contact Michael Fels (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions