The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in Art. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor:
Build your resume
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- Check out the Elon Job Network (EJN) for the latest job and internship postings
- Web resources to locate Art jobs and internships
- Register an internship for credit
- Learn about the co-op program
Network for success
Networking is the best way to develop relationships and gain information that will be helpful in your job search. It is the most effective job search method! Studies show that 70% to 80% of jobs are found through some form of networking. So where do you begin?
Apply for graduate or professional school
If you are interested in pursuing graduate school options, the best starting point might be a conversation with your academic advisor or other faculty in your department. The Student Professional Development Center offers guidance through the application process, including feedback and advice on personal statements, CVs, interview preparation and more. Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Career Advisor for Graduate School Programs.
What can I do with an Art degree?
First Destination Outcomes
Where graduates are today
Click on the markers to check out the incredible jobs/internships obtained and graduate schools attended by recent Art graduates! View a text version.
- The blue markers indicate the location of Elon University art majors who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers indicate the location of art majors who have completed internships.
- The red markers indicate the schools where art majors are completing graduate studies.