The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in the Performing Arts. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor:
- See a sample Dance resume
- See a sample Theatrical Design and Production resume
- See a sample Acting resume
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV, and more.
- The blue markers show the location of Elon University performing arts students who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers show the location of performing arts students who have completed internships.
- The red markers show the schools where performing arts students are pursuing graduate studies.