The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in Sociology and Anthropology. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor
Build your resume/CV
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Thinking about graduate or professional school?
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV, and more.
What can I do with a Sociology degree?
- Visit whatcanidowiththismajor
What can I do with an Anthropology degree?
First Destination Outcomes
- Sociology & Anthropology Class of 2015
- Sociology & Anthropology Class of 2014
- Sociology & Anthropology Class of 2013
- More first destination outcomes from SPDC
- The blue markers show the location of Elon University sociology and anthropology students who have attained jobs.
- The yellow markers show the location of sociology and anthropology students who have completed internships.
- The red markers show the schools where sociology and anthropology students are pursuing graduate studies.