Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) students are expected to complete the program within five years of enrollment. In addition, MSA students are expected to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0. Students who do not maintain a satisfactory cumulative GPA are subject to probation or dismissal from the program.
Students have three options to complete the program:
- 10-Month Fast Track: Students pursuing the degree on a full-time basis can complete the requirements in 10 months.
- 7-Month Accelerated: Currently enrolled Elon undergraduates can complete degree requirements within seven months after receiving the Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree. In this accelerated option, students begin graduate coursework during their final year of study.
- Self-Paced: Students can also pursue the degree on a part-time basis.
To earn the Master of Science in Accounting degree, the student must:
- Obtain an overall minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in graduate coursework
- Successfully complete all required 30 graduate credit hours
- Submit an application for graduation to the Registrar