Your Elon M.S. in Business Analytics does more than strengthen your professional credentials; it is also a guarantee of support from Elon Career Services. The Martha and Spencer Love School of Business’ Porter Family Professional Development Center, located in Koury Business Center 106, is a branch of Elon University’s nationally recognized Student Professional Development Center.
Students and alumni have access to:
- Self-assessment exercises, including exploring interests, abilities, values and strengths
- Assistance in the job search process, including developing and updating a professional resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- Dedicated, business-focused career advisors, available to meet for 1:1 appointments
- Connections with 1,500+ business alumni
- Curated professional development resources
Resources across campus include:
- Engaging professional development workshops
- Faculty and staff across academic disciplines
- Unlimited access to the Elon Job Network and Lifelong Elon for jobs, internships, programs, events, and alumni connections
- Collaborative diversity, equity and inclusion programs
If you are looking for career assistance or want to speak further about your professional goals, please reach out to the Porter Family Professional Development Center at email@example.com or (336) 278-6064. Our career advisors always welcome the opportunity to speak with students.