The Interactive Media program enrolls in August. Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis throughout the year. Please submit all required application materials as early as possible prior to enrollment, but no later than May 1. We encourage all applicants to apply as early as possible to receive full consideration for scholarships. Please note: The low-residency option is not available to international applicants at this time.
- Complete all application requirements.
- Official transcripts must be in English, if they are not already in English, and must be evaluated on a course-by-course basis by a third party such as WES or ECE.
- If your transcript is already fully in English, we can conduct the evaluation internally. Simply upload your transcripts to your application for review.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required unless English is the student’s native language or the language of instruction. A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (Internet-based) is required. English translations of transcripts and explanations of grading systems are required. Elon’s TOEFL code is 5183.
- Students may also elect to take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic exam; a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (overall band) is required.