The Interactive Media program enrolls in August. The priority deadline to submit an application is January 15, 2022. Final application deadline is June 15, 2022. We encourage all applicants to apply as early as possible to receive full consideration for scholarships.
- Complete all application requirements.
- Official transcripts must be in English, if they are not already in English, and must be evaluated on a course-by-course basis by a third party such as WES or ECE.
- If your transcript is already fully in English, we can conduct the evaluation internally. Simply upload your transcripts to your application for review.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (unless English is the student’s native language). Acceptable evidence:
- A minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 79 (internet-based tests) or 213 (computer-based examinations)
- A minimum Duolingo score of 110
- A minimum International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic exam score of 6.5 (overall band)
- Due to the impacts of COVID 19, application fees are currently waived for all applicants.