Learn more about the Interactive Media program with a visit to campus or by attending a virtual information session. These events are great opportunities to meet faculty, staff and students, to ask questions about the admissions process and financial planning, and experience for yourself what it’s like to be an iMedia student at Elon.
On-campus open houses are held in the iMedia Suite, located in the Long Building on Elon’s campus. All on-campus events will follow Elon University’s COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Upcoming event dates for fall 2022 will be shared soon.
Virtual Information Sessions & Events
Virtual information sessions and events begin at various times and are conducted using various platforms, as indicated below.
- Virtual Information Sessions | Online via Zoom
Learn more about the program, admissions requirements, courses, graduate outcomes and more during these one-hour online information sessions.
- More details to come!
- Fireside Chats | Online via Zoom
This summer, the iMedia program will host a series of virtual Fireside Chat events featuring discussions between recent graduates, alumni, faculty, staff and industry professionals about a variety of topics. Check out upcoming sessions below and register to join the conversation!
- More details to come!
- iMedia Meet-Up | In-Person Event
Let’s meet in person! We’re excited to share that the return of our popular iMedia Meet-Up event is now being planned as an in-person event. We look forward to welcoming current and prospective students, program alumni, and area professionals to this popular networking event. Not only is the meet-up a wonderful opportunity to learn more about the graduate program, but also to enjoy an evening with peers, network with area professionals and make contacts with talented creatives from throughout the region.
- Thursday, August 19 at 6:30 p.m. | Greensboro Grasshoppers vs. the Bowling Green Hot Rods at First National Bank Field in Downtown Greensboro, N.C. — Register by Friday, August 13 to join the Interactive Media program in cheering on the Greensboro Grasshoppers during this home game against Bowling Green. And did we mention — it’s Thirsty Thursday! Learn more and register now!
Following registration, participants will receive an email confirmation that includes session login details. If you have questions or difficulties logging into a session, please contact our Technology Service Desk at 336-278-5200.
One-on-one campus visit opportunities can be scheduled at your convenience. During your visit, plan to attend a class, have lunch with a current student and meet with Tarah Holland to discuss the admissions process. To schedule a campus visit, please contact Tarah Holland at email@example.com.