The January 15 priority deadline is approaching. Submit your application today to receive full consideration. Apply Now
The Interactive Media Program enrolls in August. Priority deadline for applications is January 15, 2022. Applicants who submit all required application materials by this date will be given priority consideration for all possible scholarships. Final application deadline is April 15, 2022. Applicants who submit all required materials by this date will receive full consideration for admission and any remaining scholarship amounts available. The Interactive Media program allows for applications after the final application deadline on a rolling basis, as space allows.
- Evidence of an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and any graduate studies completed or taken, and sent to Elon’s Office of Graduate Admissions from the institution; transcripts may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
2750 Campus Box
Elon, NC 27244
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher for undergraduate work
- If you have less than a 3.0 cumulative GPA, you must take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT); have your official GRE or MAT scores sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions using Elon’s GRE code of 5183 or MAT code of 1355
- Personal Statement that should be no more than 1,500 words and should address the following:
- Why do you want to study at Elon and describe the impact you want to make in interactive media or another related field using skills you would obtain in the program?
- What experience, characteristics and/or strengths do you possess that make you a strong candidate for the M.A. in Interactive Media program at Elon?
- In certain instances, a student’s digital portfolio of work may be considered instead of standardized tests scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- A completed application form and personal statement (instructions included with application) with a $60 nonrefundable fee. Due to the impact of COVID-19, the application fee will be waived for all Fall 2021 applicants.