Upcoming On-Campus & Virtual Events
Learn more about the Interactive Media program with a visit to campus or by attending a virtual information session. These events are great opportunities to meet faculty, staff and students, to ask questions about the admissions process and financial planning, and experience for yourself what it’s like to be an iMedia student at Elon.
On campus open houses are held in the iMedia Suite, located in the Long Building on Elon’s campus.
- Wednesday, November 14 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 16 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 2 at 5:30 p.m.
- Evening with iMedia (for Elon undergraduate students) – Wednesday, October 17 at 5:30 p.m.
- Winter Term Fly-in Presentations – Thursday, January 24 (time will be posted prior to the event)
- Capstone Exhibition – Tuesday, May 21 (time will be posted prior to the event)
Virtual Information Sessions
Virtual information sessions begin at various times, as indicated below, and are conducted using WebEx.
- Tuesday, October 23 at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 27 (time will be posted prior to the event)
- Wednesday, March 13 (time will be posted prior to the event)
- Wednesday, April 24 at (time will be posted prior to the event)
Virtual Information Sessions & Computer Requirements
Virtual information sessions are conducted using WebEx. Following registration, participants will receive an email confirmation that includes session login details. If you have questions or difficulties logging into a session, please contact our Technology Service Desk at 336-278-5200.
One-on-one campus visit opportunities can be scheduled at your convenience. During your visit, plan to attend a class, have lunch with a current student and meet with Tarah Holland to discuss the admissions process. To schedule a campus visit, please contact Tarah Holland at (336) 278-7683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.