The Center will foster innovative, interdisciplinary, inter-institutional collaboration and research on global engagement (international and domestic). It will support faculty, staff, and student efforts to enhance their own scholarship, foster collaboration with national and international partners, and build a community of practice for scholarship on global learning experiences.
- To build and support a community of practice for scholarship on global engagement;
- To fund and promote high quality scholarly initiatives for faculty and staff;
- To fund and promote high quality scholarly initiatives for students;
- To foster national and international collaborations;
- To seek external funding to support the Center initiatives