Incoming Students: We are excited to welcome you to Elon!
This page is intended as a general resource for our incoming PA class. We recognize that there is a lot to do between the time you’re admitted and the time you enroll! We have made an effort to provide information about a variety of topics that may be of interest to you.
I’m IN! Now what?
We know January feels a long time away. Trust us when we say the time will fly by! In the meantime, here is a sense of what to expect from Elon. After you submit your enrollment deposit, you’ll receive an immediate receipt and a second email about 1 day later to confirm your status. Since our admissions interviews extend from November-February, our class usually reaches capacity at some point in March. From there, you can expect regular communications from Elon including (but not limited to):
- Invitation to join the private Facebook group for your incoming class (optional)
- Invitation to participate in the Q&A Zoom Sessions with current students (planned April, May & June)
- Email from Elon Technology Services with instructions to set up your Elon email address and multi-factor authentication (via Duo Security)
Remember to check your junk/spam folder for this important message
If you do not receive an email from Technology Services by July, please contact Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.278.7600 for assistance.
Information for Enrolling Students
After your Elon email account and multi-factor authentication are set up, you can use your Elon SSO (single sign on) credentials to log in to the Information for Enrolling Students Page for more detailed information.
For candidates admitted from the wait list between July and December, you can expect the following timeline of communications:
- Immediate receipt of enrollment deposit and a second email from Graduate Admissions about 1 day later to confirm your status
- Email from Elon Technology Services (anticipated 24-48 hours after your enrollment deposit is submitted) with instructions to set up your Elon email address
If you do not receive an email within 24-48 hours of submitting your enrollment deposit, please contact Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or 336.278.7600 for assistance.