The Honors Program provides a framework that helps students develop as scholars, lifelong learners and contributing members of their communities. To support this mission we offer special Living Learning Communities for talented students who take learning seriously, respect one another and like to have fun.
There are two Living Learning Communities that support and enhance our Fellows’ development within the program: the Kenan Honors Pavilion and the Honors Floor in Colonnades C. Each has unique benefits. The Pavilion is a stand-alone community with its own building that is centrally located near the Academic Village’s many classrooms. The Pavilion has very nice rooms, excellent common spaces, laundry and kitchen facilities, and a resident faculty member. Colonnades C is in a brand new complex with large rooms in various layouts, a variety of common spaces, and proximity to the Colonnades dining facilities.
Both communities have the support of Residence Life and the Honors Program for events and outings throughout the year.
Honors Living-Learning Community Leaders
2017-2018 Academic Year:
- Faculty-in-Residence, Honors Pavilion: Clay Stevenson (email@example.com)
- Faculty Advisor, Honors Pavilion: Xiaolin Duan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Resident Advisor, Honors Pavilion: Yasmeen Lee (email@example.com)
- Faculty Advisor, Colonnades C: Steve Braye (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Resident Advisor, Colonnades C: Jenna Bayer (email@example.com)