The Innovation House Living Learning Community offers students the opportunity to deepen their entrepreneurship experience at Elon. Residents of the community will achieve this through challenges, competitions, conferences, trips, dinners, social gathers, and speakers. The Innovation House provides a distinct living space for students seeking to explore innovation and creativity. Innovation House residents will further explore their own entrepreneurial mindset while also serving as guides for student innovation on Elon’s campus.
Trollinger House: 201 W. Trollinger. The House is an old church converted into student housing and can accommodate up to 15 sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
Why is this the place to be?
- Career Opportunities – Employers say they need employees w/ entrepreneurial mindset
- Entertain Alumni – Hang out with successful alumni who are making BIG things happen
- Network – Make connections with entrepreneurs and thoughts leaders
- Collaboration – When you have that idea at 3 a.m., you can wake up your roommate and they will be excited to hear it.
- Innovative and Creative space – The house has a long history and has been redesigned to be an innovative and fun space for students to live, study, and create!
What is expected of students?
- Attend Innovation House LLC meetings and activities and make this Your community.
- Participate in the LLC Challenges
- Go on field trips to HQ Raleigh and American Underground
- Participate in challenges and competitions
- Trip to Washington D.C. in the spring semester
- Organize Triad Startup Weekend and other events
- Pitch ideas in business plan competitions
- Lead efforts to infect other students with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Identify problems and build solutions
- Participate in the annual Elon Innovation Challenge
How do I apply?
Visit this page for more information.
Contact the Innovation House LLC Advisors: