Designed for any student with an interest in astronomy, biology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, mathematics or physics, this co-ed floor of 50+ residents works closeley with faculty from the science, engineering, and mathematics departments.
Explore the STEM LLC Syllabus.
- Lectures by STEM speakers with followup discussions over food
- Group excursions for laser tag and rock climbing
- Reading Day snacks and study sessions at nearby faculty advisor home
- Who will live in the STEM Living Learning Community?
- Students must have a strong interest in science, technology, engineering and/or mathematics. The majority will have a major in a STEM discipline.
What is the facility like?
Located in the Colonnades neighborhood, it is a great place to study and make friends with access to common area, kitchens and more.
How do I apply?
Contact the STEM LLC Advisor: