The Student Calling Program employs passionate Elon students who love connecting with alumni, parents and friends. From September through May, our students call for five important reasons:
- To thank you for the impact of your past and future engagement.
- To connect with you about your Elon experience.
- To inform and answer your questions about campus events and news.
- To encourage your support of campus programs and initiatives that ensure Elon remains a top-level institution.
- To update your contact information so that we can stay in touch with you about important Elon news.
In 2015-16, the Student Calling Program raised $276,866 – a level of support that represents hundreds of scholarships, fellowships and alternative break experiences.
We look forward to speaking with you about how to continue to be a partner, advocate and investor for Elon University!