Thank you for your interest in the Elon Latinx/Hispanic Alumni Network (ELHAN) Mentorship Program! This program is open to all Junior (rising Seniors) at Elon University who identify as Latino(a)/Latinx(e)/ Hispanic.
Each selected student will be paired with an alumni mentor to develop a personal and professional networking connection. While each mentor pairing will be unique, the basic participation highlights include:
- Monthly communication with Mentor
- Once a month the mentee should reach out to their mentor in any of the following ways: Phone call, Zoom, Text, E-mail (minimum of 8 times a year)
- Commitment to the mentoring connection for at least one year
- Update mentors on classes, internships, and/or volunteer opportunities you are taking towards your desired career field
- Set 1 – 2 career goals with your Mentor to reach by the end of the school year
- Completion of program evaluation/reflective activities
The selection timeline is as follows:
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2022
- Notification of Pairing: September 25, 2022
- First Meetup with Mentees: October 2022 (virtual)
Participation for the following 2022-2023 events are strongly encouraged if you able to join us:
- Homecoming Events Sponsored by ELHAN/El Centro/CREDE (Nov. 4-6)
Please fill out the application below in its entirety.