Why are we here?
Student Alumni Ambassadors works to enhance the student experience by providing opportunities to strengthen and build their lifELONg loyalty to the University.
SAA facilitates interaction between students and alumni by creating relevant and meaningful programs for future alumni. Underlying all that the Student Alumni Ambassadors do is a belief in the importance of the three pillars of SAA:
- Alumni Connection: To facilitate interaction between students and alumni.
- LifELONg Spirit, Tradition and Pride: To honor Elon’s traditions while instilling a sense of spirit and pride starting the day they walk onto campus.
- Philanthropy: To inspire a sense of pride to invest in the future of Elon through participation and support of senior class giving and Elon Day.
What do we do?
Student Alumni Ambassadors will participate in and coordinate a number of activities both on campus and within the Elon community. SAA will offer its members leadership opportunities through planning events & programs, attending conferences and networking with alumni.
Student Alumni Ambassadors, as an extension of the Office of Alumni Engagement, focus on:
- Educating current students about the strategic priorities model through visiting student organizations and presenting to Elon 101 classes.
- Planning & Coordinating events that relate to the 3 pillars of SAA
- Providing support and student representation at Alumni Engagement and University Advancement events or programs (such as Homecoming events/reunions, Family Weekend, Top 10 Under 10, local chapter events, admitted student receptions, Summer Welcome Events, and Board & Council Meetings)
For questions about SAA, contact: