Student Alumni Ambassador FAQs
Who can join?
Any student at Elon University who has maintained at least a 2.75 GPA and is in good academic standing with the university can apply to join the Student Alumni Ambassadors. Our membership ranges from first-year students to seniors and represents a wide range of campus groups—including intercultural, volunteer, athletic, social, political and academic organizations.
Selections will be based upon the applicant’s knowledge of Elon, the alumni network, poise, demeanor, leadership potential and ability to represent Elon with excellence to the many diverse constituents of the university.
Please note the following information before submitting your application:
- Applicants must be in good academic and judicial standing.
- Applicants must have at least two remaining semesters at Elon.
What are the time commitments?
Ambassadors are required to attend bi-weekly general body meetings. Additionally, new members are required to attend the new member orientations. SAA members are also able to attend and participate in a multitude of programming and events throughout the academic year.
What are the benefits of joining the Student Alumni Ambassadors?
As a member of the Student Alumni Ambassadors, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network and interact with alumni
- Gain valuable personal growth, leadership and organizational skills
- Contribute to creating new campus traditions
- Attend the regional CASE ASAP student conference
- Receive a SAA polo and a swag bag
- Participate in an alumni mentorship program
- Work alongside a diverse body of university staff, administration members and students in hosting campus events
- Create life-long friendships and mentoring relationships
Fill out the form below to show your interest in joining Elon’s Student Alumni Ambassadors.