All Elon University faculty, staff, students, alumni, and retirees are provided login credentials to two main accounts:
- Main Elon account – With your main Elon login information, you can access email, Moodle, network storage, campus computers, the wireless network, and more.
- OnTrack account – Access course schedules, rosters, pay stubs, pay history, and more.
Students also have an E-Bill account, which allows access to tuition account status, online payment portal, and recent payments/credits.
- Change your main Elon password.
- Change your OnTrack password.
- Change your E-Bill password.
- Learn how to choose a secure password.
- Use LastPass to create and store your passwords