Entrinsik Informer is a web-based reporting tool that allows a user to gather information more intuitively from Colleague, making data retrieval and report writing easier. Using Entrinsik, department chairs and program administrators may create or adapt reports to include data retrieved from Colleague related to their program, which can be output to Excel, PDF, XML, or printer-friendly formats.
Note: When accessing Entrinsik Informer from off-campus, you must use a VPN connection.
Benefits & Key Features
- Provides customized reports based on criteria you specify
- Designed to provide information so you can make decisions
- May re-use others’ or prior reports with permission
- Long list of existing reports
- Large variety of output options
- Intermediate interface due to additional choices, but helped by intuitive naming and structure
There is no cost associated with using this tool.
Enterprise Solutions offers training and consultations on Entrinsik Informer. Request a consultation.