WebEx is a web-conferencing service that allows faculty, staff, and students to collaborate with anyone through video or audio meetings. WebEx also provides tools for faculty and staff to host virtual events or to hold class during inclement weather.
While you may already be familiar with tools like Skype for web-conferencing, WebEx is browser-based and does not require any special software.
- Create a personal meeting room with a consistent URL.
- Schedule meetings through Outlook.
- Record and share your meeting or event.
- Connect multiple people at once to your video or audio call.
- Share your screen, documents, and applications during your video call.