The print management system helps us to save resources, reduce waste, and enable faculty, staff, and students to print from any computer on campus to any public lab printer on campus.
To save additional paper, all public printers are defaulted to print duplex (prints on both sides of the paper instead of just 1 side/sheet of paper). Users can still print simplex (1 side/sheet of paper) by selecting the appropriate printer.
Questions? Call the Technology Service Desk at (336) 278-5200.
- Use your wireless printer.
- Use your Bluetooth printer.
- Use a print management station (for students).
- Use a print management station (for faculty/staff).
- Locate a print management station near me.
- Order Supplies