Policies & Procedures
Checks, cash, credit card, or Phoenix Card payments are accepted at Campus Recreation & Wellness.
- Equipment is available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- 30 minute time limit on cardiovascular equipment during high usage hours
- Be respectful of other patrons
- Proper athletic attire must be worn at all times (jeans, rough material, and midriff bearing clothes are prohibited)
- Closed toe and heel athletic shoes must be worn at all times
- Food and gum are prohibited
- Drinks must be in a sealable container
- Please refrain from dropping weights
- Wipe down equipment after use
- Rack weights after use
- All patrons must be 16 years of age or older
- Staff is not responsible for personal belongings
- Campus Recreation staff may remove patrons from this area if deemed appropriate
A variety of group exercise classes are available during the year(August-August).To participate in a class, one must register through www.imleagues.com or through the IMLeagues app. Registration will open 24 hours and close 30 minutes prior to the start time of each class. Waitlisted participants will be notified via email if a spot becomes available. The day of your registered class, please visit the front desk to obtain your pass. Passes will be distributed no more than 30 minutes prior to the start time of each class.
Service is available for a $40/year fee (August-July). Fees may be paid at the Bursar’s office or at Campus Recreation & Wellness. Lockers are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. Review our locker room policies here
(Regulations for Guests, Spouses, and Dependents)
Elon University students, faculty, and staff who possess a valid Phoenix Card may bring two (2) guests to join them while participating in activities in the Koury Center or PARC under the following conditions:
- An individual guest must be accompanied by an Elon sponsor for the duration of their facility visit
- The guest must present a valid photo I.D.
- The sponsor must present an active Phoenix Card
- A guest must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Campus Recreation & Wellness equipment must be checked out by the Phoenix Card holder
- Guests are not allowed to participate in fee-based services (group exercise, intramurals, personal training, outdoors trips, etc.)
Faculty/staff, spouses, and dependent children age sixteen (16) and above must obtain a Phoenix Card in order to use Campus Recreation & Wellness facilities. Dependents under the age of sixteen (16) must be accompanied at all times while in the facility. No one under the age of sixteen (16) is permitted in the fitness center.
Reserving Our Facilities
To submit a reservation request, students will need to log in to PhoenixConnect and staff/faculty will need to log in to 25Live. Any questions about Campus Recreation & Wellness facility reservations should be directed to email@example.com. The following facilities are available for reservation requests:
- Koury Center – Jordan Gym
- Koury Center – Studios 5 & 6
- Koury Center – Racquetball Courts (B, C, D, E)
- Koury Center – Squash Court (A)
- Koury Center – Beck Pool (lifeguarding fees may apply)
- PARC – Courts 1 & 2
- South Campus Fields
- Francis Center Fields
- South Gym – Courts 1 & 2
- The Lodge Property (Lodge, fire circle, and picnic shelter)
Visitor parking is located in The Oaks parking lot across Williamson Avenue. Elon staff/faculty and students must follow parking guidelines associated with their individual permit.