Creating a Safety Planning
If you are experiencing relationship violence, stalking, or sexual violence, you are strongly encouraged to seek help and support. Safety plans can look different for every individual and depend on your level of comfort, your experiences, and your needs. Options for creating a individualized safety plan include working confidentially with the Julia Metz or calling Safeline at 336-278-5009. To schedule a meeting with Julia Metz, click here or email here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Planning Tools for Relationship Violence
- Love is Respect Safety Planning for College Students
- FORGE Safety Planning for Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Individuals
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence Safety Plan
Safety Planning Tools for Stalking
If you or someone you care about has experienced sexual harassment, sexual assault, or sexual exploitation, there are many resources available:
- Confidential advocate– to schedule a meeting with the confidential advocate, click here or call 336-278-5009. The confidential advocate can also be reached by email at email@example.com.
- Safeline– 24/7 confidential advocacy phone line available at 336-278-3333.
- Counseling services– located at the R. N. Ellington Center for Health and Wellness, 301 South O’Kelly Avenue. To make an appointment call 336-278-7280.