Navigate Your Career Project News & Updates
Follow the progress of the Navigate Your Career Project
- Summer 2022 – Department managers begin reviewing and updating current job descriptions and titles and sharing completed descriptions with the Office of Human Resources.
- August 2022 – Elon University launches an employment classification and compensation study and retains a consulting firm that specializes in human resources, compensation and benefits and other matters related to employment.
- Fall 2022 – Elon Human Resources staff and consultants hold interview sessions with Staff Advisory Council members and senior administrative leaders to understand and document Elon’s current employment practices and protocols.
- Winter 2023 – Elon continues to collect and review position descriptions to finalize a job architecture for the university. Positions will be mapped within the new structure. Markets for positions will be defined and a compensation philosophy for the university will be developed. Position-based market analysis will begin.
Open Forums Schedule:
✅February 22, 2023, McKinnon Hall, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
✅February 17, 2023 – Elon Law session – Room 105, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
✅February 7, 2023, McKinnon Hall, 2:00-3:00 p.m.
✅March 9, 2023, McKinnon Hall, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- March 23, 2023, Lakeside 212-213, 2:00-3:00 p.m.