2019 Intersect Call for Programs
We are looking for faculty, staff, and informed students to serve as educational session presenters and roundtable facilitators. If you are an undergraduate students from Elon or elsewhere, we ask that you have facilitate your educational session prior to being accepted. Because this is a professional conference that draws a wide variety of attendees, we want to ensure we are providing the best, high quality sessions. Format: The Intersect Conference offers two formats for sessions. First, we offer 60 minute educational sessions. Second, we offer one 30 minute roundtable facilitated discussion. Please indicate which type of session you are submitting.
Educational Session Proposal Content
Presenter(s) Information: including name(s), title(s), institution(s), email address(es), phone number(s), for presenter(s).
Educational Session Description/Abstract: 100 words or less
Participant Level: Novice, Emerging, or Established
Learning Objectives: Oppression, Power & Privilege, Organizational Development, and Social Change
Preferred Presentation Form: such as room setup and desired number of attendees.
Equipment Needed: such as computer & projector, clicker, markers, flip chart paper, etc.
Available Presentation Times: please select all that apply
Would you be interested in presenting your session more than once? Yes or No
Have you presented at Intersect before? Yes or No
Roundtable Discussion Proposal Content
Facilitator(s) Information: including name(s), title(s), institution(s), email address(es), phone number(s), for facilitator(s).
Roundtable Discussion Title
Roundtable Discussion Description/Abstract: 100 words or less
Available Presentation Times: roundtable discussions will be offered on Saturday November 16th from 3:45-4:15pm
- The Intersect Call for Programs closes on Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Accepted presenters will be notified no later than Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
- If you plan to attend Intersect in its entirety, please register no later than Friday, November 1, 2019.
- All educational sessions are 60 minutes in length.
- All roundtable discussions are 30 minutes in length.
- Off-campus presenters that are selected to present an educational session will receive no more than TWO free registrations per educational session. Please note: registration is not waived for roundtable discussion facilitators.