Join our facilitation team in helping to mentor and motivate students to develop leadership skills through one of our Leadershops. Facilitators will be provided training on CFL’s curriculum and resources for facilitating Leadershops. They also have the opportunity to contribute to building current and new Leadershop curriculum.
Overview of the role:
- Receive training on facilitating one of CFL’s current Leadershops.
- Gain facilitation skills through group exercises and individual/group reflection.
- Mentor emerging to advanced student leaders.
- Learn Leadershop content and contribute to building the curriculum.
- Opportunity for professional and leadership development.
- Leadershops can range from 45 minutes – 1.5 hours
- You will be able to identify times and select dates that work best for your schedule. You can choose to facilitate as many Leadershops as your schedule permits.
- Click the link below to complete the interest form.
- Once the interest form has been received, a CFL staff member will reach out for a brief informational meeting.
- Following the informational meeting, you will be provided more information regarding signing up for training.
Have any questions?
Contact Melanie Bullock Harris, Director for the Center for Leadership, email@example.com