Are you engaged this semester online through remote learning?
If so, this program is for you!
Each Fall, the Center for Leadership offers the Phoenix Leaders Program. The Phoenix Leaders Program is an opportunity for emerging leaders to engage in a reflective leadership journey during their first year at Elon.
This Fall we are offering an additional virtual program. The Program begins with a kick-off retreat online Saturday, October 3rd. During this retreat, you will become more aware of your identities, past experiences, values, and how all of these contribute to your identity as a leader. You will engage with the Center for Leadership professional staff, peer mentors, and like-minded first-year students. Additionally, you receive a mentor to serve as a resource for you during your time at Elon.
Following the retreat, you will participate in monthly Leadershops, or interactive leadership workshops, to further develop your skills and knowledge. The Center for Leadership hopes to equip students with leadership skills so you can create positive change at Elon. Applications for the Virtual Phoenix Leaders Program are now open – click below to apply by September 14th!
Students participating in the Phoenix Leaders Program will:
- Connect with like-minded emerging leaders
- Engage in a foundational exploration of their identities and lived-experiences
- Reflect on their previous experiences, their transition to Elon, and where they see themselves in the future
How To Participate
First-year students interested can apply via PhoenixCONNECT.
Phoenix Leaders Commitment
Students interested in participating in the Phoenix Leaders Program must:
- Apply by Monday, September 14th. All applicants will be notified no later than Tuesday, September 15th.
- Demonstrate a commitment to leadership
- Participate in the Phoenix Leaders Kick-Off Retreat
- Engage in CFL Leadershops