Be an Elon Day Family Champion: Give, Connect and Inspire
Over the past several years, Elon families have stepped up as champions for Elon Day, helping to secure thousands of gifts and raise millions of dollars for the university. Last year, 26 percent of Elon Day gifts were generously given by Elon families. Elon Day is back on March 5, 2019, and we need champions like you to join our team and keep the momentum going!
- 57% of gifts from alumni
- 26% of gifts from families
- 9% of gifts from faculty & staff
- 6% of gifts from students
- 46 regional & on-campus events, 3,882 alumni attendees
By serving as an Elon Day Champion, you will play an active role in the success of Elon Day. It’s a fun and easy way to make an impact for Elon.
As a champion, you will receive all the tools you need to:
- Give: Give an Elon Day gift of any size to the area of Elon that’s most important to you.
- Connect: Encourage your Elon graduate or student to join you by making a gift of any size, to any designation.
- Inspire: Inspire your social media networks to join the collective effort by using #ElonDay in your posts throughout the day.
You will also have an Elon staff member, Alicia Varcoe ’13, as your main point of contact. Alicia will send you updates about Elon Day activities and fundraising efforts throughout the day. As a champion, you will get exclusive information before anyone else!