Koury Center Facilities include the Fitness Center, Jordan Gym, Racquetball Courts, Group Exercise Studios and Beck Pool. Recreational opportunities such as racquetball, table tennis, wallyball, and pick-up basketball are available at the Campus Recreation facility. There is equipment available for check-out at no charge. Our team of facility managers is responsible for providing customer service, enforcing policies and procedures, and responding to the needs of our participants.
Cornhole boards, tug-of-war ropes, bocce ball sets and monster golf sets are available for rent at Harden Club House Click here for rates and information
For outdoor enjoyment take a walk or run through campus following the Phoenix Trails or visit the Belk Track during open hours.
Campus Recreation serves as the central scheduling office for all activities in the following areas: Beck Pool, Stewart Fitness Center, Group Exercise rooms 5 and 6, Jordan Gym, Racquetball Courts, the Commons Area, Harden Club House and Intramural/Club Sport Fields.
* Rooms 05 and 06 - Come to the Campus Rec front desk to complete a walk-up room request.
*Jordan Gym - Campus Recreation does not typically reserve Jordan Gym for student groups during our normal hours of operation. Requests will be reviewed by the Director of Campus Recreaton.
*Racquetball: Reservations can be made within 24 hours of the date and time requested. Call 278-PLAY (7529) or stop by the Campus Rec front desk to make court reservations.
Elon University students, faculty, and staff who possess a valid Phoenix Card may bring one (1) guest to join them while participating in activities in Jordan Gym, Beck Pool, or the Stewart Fitness Center under the following conditions:
1. An individual guest may be sponsored for use of the facility for five (5) times during the course of a semester. Semesters are:
Fall – drop/add day in fall semester through drop/add day in spring semester. Spring – first day of classes in spring semester through graduation day. Summer - day after graduation until drop/add day for fall semester
2. The sponsor must present his/her valid Phoenix Card upon entering the facility.
The guest must register with the facility manager on duty and present photo identification.
3. The sponsor must accompany the guest at all times while in the facility. When the sponsor leaves the facility, the guest must also leave.
4. The guest must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to be eligible for sponsorship.
5. Campus Recreation equipment must be checked out by the Phoenix Card holder.
6. Guests are not allowed to participate in Group Exercise classes.
7. A guest can be sponsored by only one Elon participant per visit.
A guest who enters the Campus Recreation facility without following the procedures listed above may be denied access to the facility.
Faculty/staff spouses and dependent children age sixteen (16) and above must obtain a Phoenix Card from the Phoenix Card office in Moseley Center in order to use the facility. Elon faculty/staff may bring their dependent children under age sixteen (16) to use the facility but must accompany the children at all times while in the facility. No one under
age sixteen (16) is permitted in the fitness room.