Hours of Operation
Koury Athletic Center
Monday: Thurs: 6:00am - 12:00am
Friday: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 12:00am
Monday and Wednesday: 7:00am - 9:00am, 12:00pm - 2:00pm and 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:00pm, 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 9:00am, 12:00pm - 2:00pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12pm - 2pm and 4:00pm to 8:00pm
South Campus Facilities (Driving Range)
Monday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Elon University students, faculty, and staff who possess a valid Phoenix Card may bring one (1) guest to join them while participating in activities in Jordan Gym, Beck Pool, or the Stewart Fitness Center under the following conditions:
1. An individual guest may be sponsored for use of the facility for five (5) times during the course of a semester. Semesters are:
2. The sponsor must present his/her valid Phoenix Card upon entering the facility. The guest must register with the facility manager on duty and present photo identification.
3. The sponsor must accompany the guest at all times while in the facility. When the sponsor leaves the facility, the guest must also leave.
4. The guest must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to be eligible for sponsorship.
5. Campus Recreation equipment must be checked out by the Phoenix Card holder.
6. Guests are not allowed to participate in Group Exercise classes.
7. A guest can be sponsored by only one Elon participant per visit.
A guest who enters the Campus Recreation facility without following the procedures listed above may be denied access to the facility.
Faculty/staff, spouses, and dependent children age sixteen (16) and above must obtain a Phoenix Card from the Phoenix Card office in The Oaks in order to use the facility. Elon faculty/staff may bring their dependent children under age sixteen (16) to use the facility but must accompany the children at all times while in the facility. No one under age sixteen (16) is permitted in the fitness room.