Campus Recreation facilities include the Koury Center, Harden Clubhouse, Driving Range, PARC, South Gym and East Gym. Facilities can be accessed with a valid Phoenix Card during open hours of operation. To reserve a facility, students must use Phoenix Connect and faculty/staff must use SPACES. Contact us at 336-278-7529 with any questions.
Koury Center Facilities include the Fitness Center, Jordan Gym, Racquetball/Squash Courts, Group Exercise Studios and Beck Pool. Recreational opportunities such as racquetball, table tennis, wallyball, and pick-up basketball are available at the Campus Recreation facility. There is a variety of equipment available for check-out at no charge. Our team of facility managers is responsible for providing customer service, enforcing policies and procedures, and responding to the needs of our participants. All participants entering the facility must present his/her own Phoenix Card.
Elon University students, faculty, and staff who possess a valid Phoenix Card may bring one (1) guest to join them while participating in activities in Jordan Gym, Beck Pool, or the Stewart Fitness Center under the following conditions:
1. An individual guest may be sponsored for use of the facility for five (5) times during the course of a semester. Semesters are:
2. The sponsor must present his/her valid Phoenix Card upon entering the facility. The guest must register with the facility manager on duty and present photo identification.
3. The sponsor must accompany the guest at all times while in the facility. When the sponsor leaves the facility, the guest must also leave.
4. The guest must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to be eligible for sponsorship.
5. Campus Recreation equipment must be checked out by the Phoenix Card holder.
6. Guests are not allowed to participate in Group Exercise classes.
7. A guest can be sponsored by only one Elon participant per visit.
A guest who enters the Campus Recreation facility without following the procedures listed above may be denied access to the facility.
Faculty/staff, spouses, and dependent children age sixteen (16) and above must obtain a Phoenix Card from the Phoenix Card office in The Oaks in order to use the facility. Elon faculty/staff may bring their dependent children under age sixteen (16) to use the facility but must accompany the children at all times while in the facility. No one under age sixteen (16) is permitted in the fitness room.