Checks, cash or phoenix card payments are accepted at Campus Recreation. We do not accept credit cards.
Equipment is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is a 30 minute time limit on cardiovascular equipment.
A variety of group exercise classes are available during the year for a $20/year fee (August-August). Fees may be paid at the Bursar's Office or at Campus Recreation. Passes will be distributed 30 minutes before the scheduled class.
Service is available for a $20/year fee (August-August). Fees may be paid at the Bursar's office or at Campus Recreation. Lockers are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.Locker room policies
Campus Recreation does not check out racquetball racquets. Participants may purchase a racquet for $15 at the Campus Recreation front desk (cash, check or phoenix cash).
Racquetball: Reservations can be made within 24 hours of the date and time requested. Call 278-PLAY (7529) or stop by the Campus Rec front desk to make court reservations.
Rooms 5 and 6: Students must come to Campus Recreation and complete a Walk-up Room Request Form. Reservations are taken on a first-come first-served basis.
Jordan Gym, Intramural Fields, Beck Pool, Harden Club House:See Reservation Policies and procedures.
Regulations for Guests, Spouses, and Dependents
Elon University students, faculty, and staff who possess a valid Phoenix Card may bring one (1) guest to join them while participating in activities in Jordan Gym, Beck Pool, or the Stewart Fitness Center under the following conditions:
1. An individual guest may be sponsored for use of the facility for five (5) times during the course of a semester. Semesters are:
Fall – drop/add day in fall semester through drop/add day in spring semester
Spring – first day of classes in spring semester through graduation day
Summer - day after graduation until drop/add day for fall semester
2. The sponsor must present his/her valid Phoenix Card upon entering the facility.
The guest must register with the facility manager on duty and present photo identification.
3. The sponsor must accompany the guest at all times while in the facility. When the sponsor leaves the facility, the guest must also leave.
4. The guest must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to be eligible for sponsorship.
5. Campus Recreation equipment must be checked out by the Phoenix Card holder.
6. Guests are not allowed to participate in Group Exercise classes.
7. A guest can be sponsored by only one Elon participant per visit.
A guest who enters the Campus Recreation facility without following the procedures listed above may be denied access to the facility.
Faculty/staff spouses and dependent children age sixteen (16) and above must obtain a Phoenix Card from the Phoenix Card office in Moseley Center in order to use the facility. Elon faculty/staff may bring their dependent children under age sixteen (16) to use the facility but must accompany the children at all times while in the facility. No one under age sixteen (16) is permitted in the fitness room.