Schedule & General Information
Group Exercise classes are open to students, faculty, and staff. Please make note of where the class you are signing up for is being held at, as we offer classes in 4 different spaces inside Koury and some outdoors classes on the Koury West Lawn (the side closest to Williamson Ave.). We also have on demand classes on the Elon RecWell YouTube channel.
- This summer we are offering two classes each week, free to all students, faculty, and staff. Sign up on IMLeagues to secure your spot or drop in and you will be admitted if space allows. The classes are:
- Tuesdays at 12:30 – Total Body HIIT in Studio 6
- Thursdays at 5:15 – Mat Pilates in Studio 6
- Fall 2021 Schedule – Coming Soon!
- Meet the Group Exercise Instructors
Registering for a Class
- Download the IMLeagues app or go to www.imleagues.com and create an account using your Elon username
- Registration is required for each class using IMLeagues
- Registration opens 24 hours and closes 30 minutes prior to each class
- Wait listed members will receive an email notification if a spot has become available
- Please bring your own mat and a water bottle to all outdoor classes.
- Outdoor classes may have to be cancelled due to inclement weather from time to time. For this reason, we need all participants who wish to come to the class to register ahead of time online.
- If a class has to be cancelled, participants will be notified via email within 60 minutes of the start of class.