Schedule & General Information
Group Exercise classes for Students, Faculty, and Staff will still be offered this semester! Please make note of where the class you are signing up for is being held at, as we offer classes in 4 different spaces inside Koury.
In addition, we still have a variety of outdoor and virtual classes for you to choose from. All outdoor classes will take place on Koury West Lawn, facing the oaks. Virtual classes will be uploaded each week to our Elon RecWell YouTube channel on Monday’s at 8AM!
Registering for a Class
- Group Exercise classes are free for the fall semester.
- Registration for Virtual classes is not required.
- Registration for Outdoor classes is required.
- Download the IMLeagues app or go to www.imleagues.com and create an account using your Elon username
- Registration is required for each class using IMLeagues
- Registration opens 24 hours and closes 30 minutes prior to each class
- Wait listed members will receive an email notification if a spot has become available
- Please bring your own mat and a water bottle to all outdoor classes.
- As North Carolina remains in Phase 2, our Group Exercise offerings will remain as outdoor or virtual sessions only.
- Participants in all outdoor classes will be spaced 6 feet apart. A mask is not required while working out but is required when arriving and leaving a class.
- Please be courteous of others and social distance yourself, even if taking a class with a roommate or family member.
- Outdoor classes may have to be cancelled due to inclement weather from time to time. For this reason, we need all participants who wish to come to the class to register ahead of time online.
- If a class has to be cancelled, participants will be notified via email within 60 minutes of the start of class.