Peak Motion Physical Therapy in Albuquerque, New Mexico is looking for compassionate, forward-thinking individuals who are energetic, self-motivated and determined to succeed. We are currently in need of a Physical Therapist.
Peak Motion Physical Therapy opened their doors back in 2008. Since that time, we have been providing a wide variety of services such as:
• Workers’ Compensation Injury Rehabilitation • Sport Injury Rehabilitation • Balance Retraining • Manual Physical Therapy • Cupping Therapy • Mechanical Traction • Game Ready/Vasopneumatic Device • Laser Light Therapy • Dry Needling • Gait Training • Joint Mobilization • Core/Pelvic Stabilization • Kinesio Taping • Posture, Positioning, Body Mechanics • Vestibular Training • Ultrasound • Electrical Stimulation • Iontophoresis • Ultrasound
As a Physical Therapist with Peak Motion Physical Therapy, you would have the opportunity to:
• Exercise independent judgment to devise effective detailed treatment and care plans.
• Maintain patient records to track goals and progress, modifying plans as needed.
• Communicate and coordinate with co-workers to provide a consistent level of care and create a clean efficient and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy.
• Work cooperatively with Physical Therapist Assistants to provide the best possible care and outcomes.
As a full-time Physical Therapist with Peak Motion Physical Therapy, you are provided with the following benefits:
• Competitive salaries • Sign on bonus • Full Time and Part Time • Medical, dental, and vision insurance • Free wellness programs • Discounted gym memberships • Paid time off (PTO) • Sick time off • 401(k) Safe Harbor plan • Continuing education and career development opportunities
If you love to support and encourage patients to achieve their goals, motivate them to restore function and deliver positive therapeutical outcomes, then we’re interested in you! Email your resume and cover letter to:
We wish you success in whatever therapeutical setting you find yourself and we applaud your desire to help people. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at the email address listed above. Good luck!
Fun Facts About ABQ (www.visitalbuquerque.org)
• Albuquerque enjoys blue skies and sunshine 310 days out of the year, making the city an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise and a magnificent place to enjoy outdoor sporting events, concerts, festivals and more.
• The city spans 187 square miles at elevations ranging from 4,500 to 6,500 feet above sea level.
• The breakfast burrito is said to have originated at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta in the 1970’s.
• The Sandia Mountains on the city’s east side rise to more than 10,600 feet in elevation.